Thursday, May 15, 2008

OBSESSION

SWEET HEAVEN

 

Look up… Look up… gaped mouth, tonsils facing upwards.

The message is delivered.

Look up, look up, palms facing up, the sky opens up.

The clouds shift aside opening a gaping hole. Heaven’s insides exposed, the message will be delivered today.

 Light shines warming the air, melting man’s sins.

 A chorus can be heard coming from far.

Light rays pierce the air, reflecting colours of the rainbow that melt into gold dust, of cherubs.

 I’m looking up waiting to receive.

The clouds form bubbles of cotton wool that roll like candy floss, not like the cheap kind at a Boswell Wilkie circus but like the one you imagine to be growing in the streets of heaven that are paved with crystals and diamonds. Pearly gates, sweets of heaven.

The clouds bubble and flow waiting to announce the coming.

 

 Glory be to… she is here, she is here.

 The centre cracks shattering all logic sense that separate the right from wrong.

Sense of being black being white.

I want to see her face but my eyes close. Fearing the burning light has flowed through my pupils causing them to dilate, sending messages to my brain that awaken my lust for life, sensual spirit and absolute desire.

 The singing is closer now.

My eyes won’t look in attempt to stay at the cross I raise my hand, reaching out. I want to be there when she arrives.

 A thin finger manicured French perfection slowly reaches toward me, gravity pulls our fingers together, all else is silent. The world crumbles around us in blind silence whispers an electric surge charges through my body.

 Crashing all boundaries of self hatred.

 I travel in time and catch a glimpse of all who came before me. The message is clear…

We allow our darkness to envelop us; we need to let the wisdom of our soul to lead us to the pastures.

January 2008

 

No comments: